All prices are in Australian Dollars (unless marked otherwise).
For your convenience, our secure online shopping cart facility offers several payment options.
If you are unhappy providing your credit card details on the internet, please call Angela on 07 5529 9331
Payment options for Australian customers:
- Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard accepted)
- Direct Deposit
If you are paying by any method other than Paypal and Credit Card, please note:
- Instructions for your chosen payment method will be provided to you at check-out.
- Orders cannot be sent until payment has been received.
- If your payment is not received within 10 days of check-out, goods will be returned to stock (unless otherwise agreed).
BENTOLAND is committed to the new Australian privacy legislation in the way it collects, uses, secures and discloses personal information. The Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 requires companies to comply with the National Privacy Principles (NPPs).
This policy is effective from August 2014
The information we collect
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function.
The information we collect and hold may include:
- Name and title
- Contact information (including email address)
- Demographic information (such as postcode, preferences and interests)
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
- Information derived from communications between us and you.
The use of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information we collect. The only personal information we collect when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by completing an online form when you request product information, or when you send us email we will record your mail address.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorized or required by law.
Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
- To establish and maintain your relationship as a customer of BENTOLAND.
- To provide the products and services you have requested from BENTOLAND.
- To administer and manage those products and services.
- To answer your inquiry.
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To customise the website according to your interests.
- To periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting (using the email address which you have provided).
If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications. If you at any time receive any communication from BENTOLAND which you would not like to receive, please contact us and we will remove your name from our mailing list.
Access to your personal information
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that BENTOLAND holds about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
BENTOLAND is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When you purchase online at BentoLand , you are redirected to a secure server that uses high-grade encryption for the safety of your personal information and credit card details.
BENTOLAND uses ShoppingCart by Bigcommerce, which protects your information with industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data encryption using internationally trusted digital certificates.
The Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, BENTOLAND cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to, or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of that information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy and/or security statements applicable to the website in question.
This website and its content - including all information, material, text, graphics and web design, belong to (BENTOLAND, bentoland.com and bentoland.com.au). All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Terms & conditions
The term 'BENTOLAND' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Brisbane, Australia. BENTOLAND is an Australian registered business, ABN 84 647 474 345. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We reserve the right to cancel orders and/or limit quantities
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without BENTOLANDS's prior written consent.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, BENTOLAND takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.