Reduce Recycle Reuse
Let us all work towards to a cleaner community and environment for future generations to enjoy
Here are 8 helpful ways to cut down on plastic waste
- Refuse straws and invest in reusable silicone or stainless steel straws
- Do not buy bottles of water, use a refillable stainless steel bottle
- Take an eco friendly coffee cup to the cafe or to use in the car
- Use a leak-free lunch box so that the contents stay free without clingwrap
- Try to go one month without using disposable nappies
- Take your own shopping bags to the market and supermarket.
- Pack fruit and veggies in your own produce bags in the supermarket
- Don't use clingwrap, use beeswax wraps or greaseproof paper
Bentoland is committed to a waste and litter free environment.
Bentoland recycles all boxes, plastic bags and bubble wrap received from our distributors.
Our shipping boxes are 100% recyclable.