Inside - 28cm x 23.5cm x 7.5cm
Outside - 29.5cm x 24.5cm x 10cm
Internal Volume - 4.93L or approx 19.5 cups.
Weight including ice pack - 775g
Here’s why MontiiCo Cool Bags are so rad:
- NEW Water Resistant fabric for better performance against dirt and grime
- Machine Washable - Pop 'em in, keep them clean!
- Self-contained gel ice pack - independently certified “food safe” and newly improved outer layer for the same great performance, now even better quality
- Durable fabrics (they passed the rough + tumble test with flying colours)
- Quality aluminium lining. No plastic comes into contact with your lunch
- Thick insulation to keep contents cooler + fresher for longer
- Easy to wipe clean, for a mess-less life
- Separate pocket for the ice pack. No condensation = No soggy food
- Large, flexible design for more room to pack lunch
- Robust, easy to open custom Montii zippers
- On trend custom prints
- Made to last
HOW DO I USE MY MONTIICO INSULATED LUNCH BAG?
Always place the included ice pack inside the black fabric ice pack cover before using inside the lunch bag. The cover is designed to reduce the amount of condensation that forms inside the bag, and assist in keeping lunches dry and fresh.
Cutlery and other sharp items should not be stored in your lunch bag, as this may damage the lining of your bag, and is not covered by warranty.
Your ice pack should be frozen flat and nude (Remove the black ice pack cover). Should you notice water or ice on the outside of the cover, we recommend airing it out and only placing inside the bag if 100% dry. Placing a wet or icy cover inside the bag will increase condensation and may make your lunch or the lunch bag wet.
For maximum cooling power, ensure the lunch bag is completely zipped closed as much as possible. Small changes such as removing the lunch box from the bag to eat from it (rather than leaving the whole bag unzipped for lunch time) can dramatically increase the amount of cold air that stays inside the bag.
When you are finished using your lunch bag, wipe it clean and stand upright to dry thoroughly. Our bags can be machine washed, and doing so regularly may prolong the life of your bag - by removing any embedded dirt or food particles from the fabric.
MontiiCo products are constructed with durable, long-lasting materials to ensure a consistent high level of quality.
MontiiCo products have a manufacturer's warranty for six months.
This covers any manufacturing defects such as issues with parts or materials, with proof of purchase.
Wear and tear, and care issues including ripping, spills and stains (i.e issues NOT caused by a fault in the manufacturing process) are not covered under manufacturer warranty.