We are super excited by the Star Wars egg moulds!
Egg molds make boiled eggs into the coolest of creations. This time around we have these amazing Star Wars moulds - get some force in meals!
Choose between four great designs from the dark and light side - the heroic droids R2-D2 and CP3O or the imperial aggressors, the Stormtrooper and the all powerful sithlord Darth Vader.
To make your Star Wars egg, simply place a warm, hardboiled egg into the mould and then firmly close the the mould. Then put your closed mould in cold water for 10 minutes - upon opening the lid a piece of the Star Wars universe will be looking back at you!
DETAILS & CARE
- Please choose eggs that are a small to medium size as bigger eggs won't fit the molds
- Amazing Star Wars design
- English & Japanese instructions
- Made from BPA Free Plastics
- Handles temperatures between -20 C / -4 F and 80 C / 176 F
- Dimensions: 70x80x50 mm
How to mould an egg
- Boil egg for 10 minutes
- Peel the shell off boiled egg and while still hot and place inside the mould, then firmly close the other side over it.
- Put the mould in cold water and leave for 10 minutes, for better results place in fridge for a few hours.
- When you open up the mould your egg will be transformed
- (There is a great step-by-step tutorial on how to use egg moulds on Just Bento)